Monday, August 23, 2021

Akomahi Kainga - Rā Tu (Home Learning - Tuesday)


Ko tēnei te rā e rua tekau mā whā o ngā ra o Hereturikōkā.
24th Day of August 

Kia Ora, 
Hope you are all staying healthy and well in your bubble. I had a visitor today....

It was the neighbor's cat, it looks hungry!

I have received some great activities and akomahi (work) so far. If you are unable to do akomahi on a device there are lots of unplugged activities you can do on this blog - take a picture and send it through to me via seesaw or email atao@hameast.school.nz 








My Special Spot!

  • Tell me about your Special Spot, where do you like to be most? Is it your bedroom, up a tree in your garden, or cooking in the kitchen? My Special Spot is sitting on my couch with a book in the sun.




No comments:

Post a Comment