Thursday, August 26, 2021

Funky Friday

I have received some great activities and akomahi (work) so far. If you are unable to do akomahi on a device there are lots of unplugged activities you can do on this blog - take a picture and send it through to me via seesaw or email atao@hameast.school.nz

Create a Nature Journal that you can bring to school when lockdown is finished. What signs of the seasons can you find? Note it down in your journal or make a sketch.

Nature Journal

Colour Scavenger Hunt - Find different signs of the seasons: flowers, berries, and leaves. What Season do you think we are in now? I went on the hunt today the only colour I couldn't find was blue. I wonder why? Practice your reo with your whanau.



Aroha's Way - Suzy's Books Corner









No comments:

Post a Comment