Monday, August 30, 2021

Terrific Tuesday

Ko tēnei te rā e toru tekau o ngā ra o Hereturikōkā.

Wow, It's the last day of August - I can't believe how quickly time is flying (Hmm... does time fly). When we started school this term it was Hōtoki (WInter) and while we have been in lockdown the seasons have changed and Mahuru is upon us. On my walks, I have seen lots of new flowers out like Kōwhai, Daffodil, and Magnolia. What changes have you noticed?

Do you remember what happens in Mahuru (Spring) on our maramataka? It's time to think about planting kai. Have you got a garden at home? What are you planting? I was lucky enough to get some sweet pea, spinach, zucchini, and pansy seedlings.

Thank you so much for the akomahi you are posting on seesaw. Remember you can also send me pictures (atao@hameast.school.nz) and I can add them to our blog or seesaw. Here is a collage of some of our pets or stuffed friends - I still think Venus my flytrap is the most unusual.


There are also a lot of activities you can do offline and there are some great learning programs on ...

Home Learning TV



No comments:

Post a Comment