Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Akoranga Kainga Rāpare - Thursday Home Learning

Nga mihi nui, 

I hope you all enjoyed your unplugged Wellness Wednesday. I was able to soak up some of the sun's rays, go for a walk, read a book, and water blast my whare and fences (well some of them). 

I have come back online and found some more amazing akomahi and I've received some emails as well. Thank you for your wonderful posts and pictures. I am learning a lot about you and your whanau. Keep it up. Remember you can send me a picture of your learning if you're not able to use a device atao@hameast.school.nz

Here is your Home Learning for today:


Tuhituhi: Creative Writing using Pictures and Senses.

  • Use your imagination and senses. Be creative! 
  • Choose one photo and create a story using your senses about the photo. Senses: 
  • see, hear, smell, feel hands, feel emotions, might taste. 




Week 6: Pangarau Shape Challenge

  • What can you create with just some shapes? Take a look at some of these famous works of art that use shapes in the design. Then, use shape cutouts or objects you can find to create your own masterpiece! Don't forget to name it!

No comments:

Post a Comment