Sunday, October 17, 2021

Akoranga Kainga Rāhina - Monday Home Learning

Wow, I can’t believe we are back in Level 3 again! 


Back in our Bubbles for holidays. I have been busy with my assessments and Kahurangi has been upcycling palettes into garden beds! We are growing tomatoes, silverbeet, parsley, capsicum, courgettes, strawberries, beans, and peas, and lots of flowers to confuse the insects! I wonder how our traps are doing? 

 Fingers crossed I will see you on Wednesday but here is some learning until then. 



Take some time out to learn a new skill, do something that you love, or do something kind for someone. You could also practice our waiata "Follow the Sun", it always helps me to feel calm. 

PLAY MAKE CREATE is The Day the Crayons Quit.

Remember you can send me a picture of your learning if you're not able to use a device atao@hameast.school.nz














No comments:

Post a Comment