Sunday, October 31, 2021

Week 3: Akoranga Kainga (Monday & Tuesday)

Nga mihi nui

Wow, I can't believe this is the first day of Novemeber!
I hope you have had a fantastic weekend.
I went through our family photos. This is my Dad Johny and I picking watercress at Waimarama when I was one.
Can you find one of you when you were a baby or very young?
Start your learning day with Daily Takahe Hui like we do at school and finish with Karakia Whakamutunga. You have Literacy and Numeracy activities, then finish off activities that I have already set.


I will be online from 9.30-11.30 and then again from 1.30-2.30 Please contact me if you need help with setting up online learning or to answer any questions. I look forward to reconnecting and receiving some very cool activities and pics. Remember you can send me a picture of your learning if you're not able to use a device atao@hameast.school.nz


There are also a variety of unplugged activities on our Blog - have an explore! Home Learning TV
Those of you who are all up to date by the end of the week will get 5 DOJO POINTS!

Mauri Ora, Na Whaea Arna



No comments:

Post a Comment