Sunday, May 24, 2020

Walking with the Manu

Our first week back and we took our learning to our beautiful Nature Walk.
We engaged our senses of sight, sound, smell, touch, feeling (emotion) and our thinking.

"It's time to go for a walk with the Manu" said Whaea Arna. "Yeah", said the class. "But remember be quiet or we will scare the Manu", said Whaea Arna. "OKay" said the class. Alexander.

On the walk, I saw a fantail. We had to be very quiet so we could hear the fluffy and feathery birds chirping away. I felt the wind in my hair, blowing, making me feel really really calm and also making me sleepy. Luca

Room 18 went for a walk on the Nature Trail. I saw a fantail, leaves and sticks. I felt sticks which were spikey. Then I heard Tui's and birds. Then I took this twisty leaf, bark, stick, and acorn. And I heard the wind blowing against the trees and I smelt the smell of nature. Then I saw a Tui and felt the leaves and rocks. Then I also saw a dead bird this was sad. Ruuben




No comments:

Post a Comment